- 1. How can I withdraw my money?
Please see Withdrawal options for all payment methods.
Withdrawals can be performed from FXOpen eWallet and from any registered trading account.
- 2. How long does it take to withdraw money?
Wire transfer withdrawals normally take 3 working days.
Withdrawals via electronic payment systems, bank cards and cryptocurrencies are processed within 24 hours.
Note, withdrawals/ external transfer requests made during weekends will be processed on Monday.
||Please note that deposits from a Credit/Debit card, and any profits made, can be withdrawn back to your card at any time. Withdrawing your profit using another payment method is possible after 30 days from your last Credit/ Debit card deposit. When multiple Credit/Debit cards have been used for depositing funds, the method and timeframes of profit withdrawal are subject to review by our Finance Department.
- 3. I have made a withdrawal, but did not get money into my account. What is the problem?
Please check your withdrawal status in FXOpen personal area. Click the eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen to view the 'History' log:
- Succeed – your withdrawal request has been checked by the Finance department and the money has been sent to you. If the withdrawal was made by wire transfer, wait several days until the payment comes from our bank to yours.
- Pending Confirmed – FXOpen Finance Department have not checked your request yet. It can take from 24 to 48 hours.
- Rejected – the funds withdrawal request is rejected. The reason is specified in Details/Comment.
- 4. I have made request for withdrawal but did not get confirmation e-mail. What do I do?
Please do the following:
- Check your junk folder.
- Make sure you remember the e-mail address used for your account registration. You can check it in FXOpen personal area, menu Settings → Profile.
- Yahoo does not always deliver emails from FXOpen. We strongly recommend you to use other e-mail services (gmail or hotmail). To change e-mail address, please send a request to [email protected], include your account number, new e-mail and attach a scan of your passport or other ID. Once the e-mail address will be changed (the new address appears in the FXOpen personal area, menu Settings → Profile, make a new request for withdrawal. Withdrawal Confirmation Letter will be sent to your new e-mail address.
- In FXOpen personal area, menu Settings → Profile an e-mail address is not displayed. This is a technical problem. Please, report it to [email protected] or contact the Live Chat. Our technical department will fix the problem, and when the e-mail address will appear in the FXOpen personal area menu Settings → Profile make a new request for withdrawal of funds.
- 5. Can I trade after making request for withdrawal?
We recommend you to stop your trade for 48 hours after the request for withdrawal has been made (while your request has the Pending Confirmed status). If you still continue to trade, please, make sure that your free margin exceeds your withdrawal amount. If you have open trades and your withdrawal amount exceeds your free margin at the moment when FXOpen Finance Department is checking your request – your withdrawal request will be rejected with the comment "Insufficient free margin".
- 6. How often can I withdraw money from my account?
As often as you wish. We do not have any restriction for the number of withdrawal requests.
- 7. I used several electronic payment systems to fund my account and made profit/ took losses. How can I withdraw?
If you used several options to deposit and made profit or took losses, you can withdraw funds using any available payment options.
Funds deposited via wire transfer or local deposit must be withdrawn back to the bank account.
||If you used several options to deposit and one of them was local deposit, you should contact FXOpen representative in your country, to check if you can use "local withdrawal". Local withdrawal rules may vary from country to country, but in most cases, if you want to use local withdrawal, you should fund your account via the local deposit option only. Using mixed deposit options will disqualify you from using local withdrawal.
- 8. I funded my account using one payment option, then lost the deposit completely, re-deposited from another payment option and made profit. How can I withdraw?
- 9. I deposited funds via a payment method which does not provide a withdrawal option. How can I withdraw?
There are more deposit options than withdrawal ones. If you deposited funds via a payment method which does not provide a withdrawal option, please use any available withdrawal option in FXOpen personal area.
- 10. Can I cancel request for withdrawal?
Yes, as long as the status of your request is Pending (Pending Confirmed), you can cancel this request. Click on your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen. Find the request you’d like to cancel and click Cancel.