|How to make a withdrawal request
Only verified account owners are able to request withdrawals and transfers from their accounts. First, follow the verification procedure if your eWallet status is 'Not verified’.
Please ensure the bank account you are requesting a withdrawal to, is exactly the same bank account that you made the deposit from.
To withdraw funds via Instant via Trustly:
Select Withdraw funds → Instant via Trustly in My FXOpen.
Fill in the form:
- From: Select the eWallet or a trading account number from which you want to withdraw.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the currency pocket.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw (GBP, EUR).
- PIN Code: Enter your PIN code for FXOpen eWallet.
Withdrawal fee: 0%.
Currencies: GBP, EUR.
Select your country from the list and your bank.
Log in as you normally do: enter your online banking login credentials.
- Choose the bank account you’d like to receive your withdrawal (this should be the same one you funded your trading account through).
This form may differ depending on the chosen country and bank.
A withdrawal confirmation code will be sent to your email (or via another enabled authentication method). Enter the code and click Verify.
After you confirm the withdrawal, the status will change to Pending Confirmed.
After the Finance department approves your request, the funds will be sent to your bank account. The status of your request will change to Succeed.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen, find the transaction in the Account Operations and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations tab.