How to make a withdrawal request
To withdraw funds via wire transfer:
Select Withdraw funds → Wire Transfer in My FXOpen.
||Current transaction fees:
- Withdrawals in GBP are free from UK banks.
- Withdrawals in EUR - EUR 15.00.
- Withdrawals in USD - USD 30.00.
Fill in the form:
- From: Select the eWallet or your trading account.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the currency pocket.
- Your bank country: Select your bank country from the list.
- Beneficiary name: Enter your name.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw (USD, EUR, GBP).
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Enter the SWIFT/ABA code or IBAN of the bank, and then click Check.
Check the Wire Transfer payment details, and then click Next.
Confirm the entered information and accept all the charges by selecting the checkbox, and then click Execute.
Withdrawals via wire transfer are normally processed within 3 business days. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed, you can cancel it.
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen, find the transaction in the Account Operations/ History and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations/ History tab.