How to deposit funds via Credit/Debit Cards?
Please take the following steps to load any of your FXOpen accounts via Credit/Debit Cards:
- Login to My FXOpen.
- Click Add Funds →Credit/Debit Cards.
- Select a country of your bank issuer.
- Select the deposit currency. The system will display the list of available card types.
Choose the type of your card and click Next.
- Fill in the form:
Click Add Funds.
- choose the account you want to load;
- enter the deposit amount and its currency;
- enter your e-mail*.
*The 'Adding funds' forms can differ depending on the chosen card type. In some of the forms the required fields can be filled in with the eWallet registration data.
- After that you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
Enter the card number, its expiry date and the security code from the card backside.
Click Pay now/ Process.
- If you carefully follow the instructions your funds will be deposited to the FXOpen account you indicated within a few seconds.
||Deposits via Credit/ Debit Cards are immediate. If for some technic reasons there is a delay in your deposit processing, please send us a notice about payment to ensure your payment.