How to withdraw funds form FXOpen eWallet via Credit/Debit cards
You can withdraw funds to your VISA (including VISA Classic, VISA Electron) or MasterCard (including EuroCard), after you have made a deposit via a credit-debit card. The name on the card must be the same as the one that was used for FXOpen eWallet registration.
Payments to Visa/MasterCard are available worldwide, except the following countries: Colombia, Cuba, Honduras, Iran, Iraq, Myanmar (Burma), Syria, Nary, North Korea, Pakistan, Liberia,Nigeria, Sudan, Zimbabwe.
Currently, you can make a withdrawal to your credit/debit card in GBP EUR or USD.
Take the following steps to withdraw funds from your FXOpen eWallet to a credit or debit card:
Log in to My FXOpen.
Click Withdraw Funds → Credit/Debit Cards.
Fill in the form below:
- select a currency wallet;
- enter a withdrawal amount;
- enter the number of your card;
- select your country;
- choose the expiration date;
- enter your name as on the card;
- select the currency of the withdrawal;
- enter the PIN code for your eWallet.
A confirmation message from [email protected] will be sent to your e-mail, as registered when opening your FXOpen eWallet. Click the link and the following message will appear (Action Confirmation). After that your request will be placed in the withdrawal process queue and its status will change to Pending Confirmed.
Your withdrawal request will be reviewed and approved by our finance department. After approval, the requested funds will be sent to your Visa/MasterCard card. The status of your withdrawal will change to Succeed.
If the money remains in your FXOpen eWallet after 24 hours, check the status of your withdrawal request in the My Accounts/ History tab. Statuses are as follows:
- pending – your withdrawal is still in progress. Our back office department has not reviewed or approved it yet;
- rejected – our back-office department rejected your request. Click in the Account Operations tab to find out the reason for rejection. Or contact FXOpen customer service ([email protected]) for a detailed explanation.
||Withdrawals to Visa or MasterCard are typically processed within 24 hours.