Currently, funds withdrawals are possible via FXOpen eWallet. To withdraw funds from your trading accounts, you need to transfer them to your eWallet first.
To transfer funds from your trading account to the eWallet take the following steps:
Log in to My FXOpen.
Choose Transfer → Internal Transfer.
Fill in the form:
- Choose the trading account you want to withdraw funds from and the currency.
- Indicate the amount you want to transfer.
- Choose your eWallet in the To Account drop-down list and indicate the currency.
- Enter your eWallet PIN code.
- Click Verify.
After you click Verify the requested funds will be immediately transferred to your FXOpen eWallet.
The current status of your payment request can be easily checked. Click FXOpen account number you used for the transfer on the right of My FXOpen area. You will see all the transactions (credit/ debit) you've made on this account. The payment may have one of the following statuses:
- pending – your request is in progress;
- succeed – your request is successfully completed;
- rejected – your request was rejected by the operator. Click Details to find out the reason for the rejection of the request.
You can also cancel an Internal Transfer request but only with the Pending status.
Click Cancel to halt a request. The request will be removed from the list.
Funds transfer from a trading account to FXOpen eWallet is processed instantly. A 'success message' is sent to your e-mail just after the internal transfer.
* Be aware that in some cases your transfer request may be directed to our Finance Department for manual approval and may take up to several hours.