You can transfer funds from one trading account of yours to another one attached to the same eWallet. To make a transfer from one trading account to another follow these steps:
Log in to your My FXOpen.
Choose Transfer → Internal Transfer in the main menu of My FXOpen.
Fill in the form:
- Choose the trading account you want to transfer funds from and the currency.
- Indicate the amount you want to transfer.
- Choose the trading account you want to transfer the funds to and its currency.
- Enter your eWallet PIN code.
- Click Verify.
After you click Verify the requested funds will be immediately transferred to your trading account.
The current status of your payment request can be easily checked. Click FXOpen account number you used for the transfer on the right of My FXOpen area. You will see all the transactions (credit/ debit) you've made on this account. The payment may have one of the following statuses:
- pending – your request is in progress;
- succeed – your request is successfully completed;
- rejected – your request was rejected by the operator. Click Details to find out the reason for the rejection of the request.
Funds transfer between a trader's trading accounts is processed instantly. A 'success message' is sent to your e-mail just after the internal transfer.
* Be aware that in some cases your transfer request may be directed to our Finance Department for manual approval and may take up to several hours.