How to add a trading account?
To start trading you should add at least one trading account to your eWallet, the one you will use to enter MetaTrader 4 Platform. You may add an unlimited number of trading accounts.
To add a new trading account to your eWallet, follow these steps:
- Log in to My FXOpen using the e-mail you indicated in the registration form and password you received afterwards.
- In the Add New Account select ECN
- Please read carefully the regulative documents (Customer Agreement, Risk Disclosure, Definitions, Terms of Business and Complaints Policy) to avoid any misunderstandings in future.
If you need a PDF Reader click Get Adobe Reader on your right to download the program. Then select the confirmation check box I Agree and click Next.
- Fill in the account opening form and click Next.
||Phone Password — any word or a combination of words that is easy for you to remember. If FXOpen gives you a phone call, we will ask for your name, address and possibly the phone password to verify your identity.
- If you complete the process successfully you will see the registration data for your new trading account, including trading account number, Trader password and Investor password.
||Please record the PIN Code in a safe place. It will be shown ONLY ONCE! The PIN Code is required to confirm fund withdrawals, transfers and other secure procedures.
- Add funds to your trading account via any available Payment Systems in My FXOpen to be able to perform real trade.
- Download and install MetaTrader ECN - FXOpen.
- Download and install One Click Trading Plugin - the Market Depth monitoring application.
- Run FXOpen MT4 (ECN) Trading Terminal and start trading.