How to transfer funds from the FXOpen Markets eWallet to the FXOpen AU eWallet?
- FXOpen Markets Limited has in place formal procedures to deal with Customer’s funds transferring between the eWallets held within the FXOpen Group.
- The procedures aim at making the process of funds transferring between the eWallets more convenient and easy for the Customers on the one hand, and at preventing of money laundering and the financing of terrorism on the other.
- For the purpose of funds transferring from the eWallet held with FXOpen Markets Limited to the eWallet held with FXOpen Au Pty Ltd (reg No.143 678 719, AFSL license 412871, Level 26, 1 Bligh Street, Sydney, 2000, NSW, Australia), the Customer shall use the procedure described below, providing that both eWallets assigned a “verified” status and belonged to the same person.
The Customer shall
3.1. log in to My FXOpen;3.2. go to the Profile →Account Documents;3.3. choose and download “Transfer of Funds Authorization” pdf form (hereinafter referred to as the “Form”) from the provided list of documents;3.4. fill in the Form, print and sign it;3.5. scan the signed Form, keeping the satisfactory quality of scanning, and sent it to the following email for processing: [email protected];3.6. as soon as the Form has been sent, the Customer shall address to the Transfer→External Transfer in My FXOpen; and3.7. request an External Transfer to eWallet number XX63FXPNXXG9862910001.
- When FXOpen Markets Limited receives both Customer’s Form and Request for External Transfer, our team will review these for complying with all qualifying conditions.
- Providing that the Customer has fulfilled the procedure correctly, FXOpen Markets Limited team will process funds transferring within 24-48 hours.