How to transfer funds from the FXOpen Au eWallet to the FXOpen Markets eWallet?
- FXOpen AU Pty Ltd has in place formal procedures to deal with Customer’s funds transferring between the eWallets held within the FXOpen Group.
- The procedures aim at making the process of funds transferring between the eWallets more convenient and easy for the Customers on the one hand, and at preventing of money laundering and the financing of terrorism on the other.
- For the purpose of funds transferring from the eWallet held with FXOpen Au Pty Ltd to the eWallet held with FXOpen Markets Limited (reg No. 42235, P.O. Box 590, Springates East, Government Road, Charlestown, Nevis), the Customer shall use the procedure described below, providing that both eWallets assigned a “verified” status and belonged to the same person.
The Customer shall
3.1. log in to My FXOpen;
3.2. go to the Profile →Account Documents;
3.3. choose and download “Transfer of Funds Authorization” pdf form (hereinafter referred to as the “Form”) from the provided list of documents;
3.4. fill in the Form, print and sign it;
3.5. scan the signed Form, keeping the satisfactory quality of scanning, and send it to the following email for processing: [email protected].
- When FXOpen Au Pty Ltd receives Customer’s request, our team will review it for complying with all qualifying conditions.
- Providing that the Customer has fulfilled the procedure correctly, FXOpen AU Pty Ltd team will process funds transferring within 24-48 hours.