Verification is a confirmation of eWallet holder's identity.
The current verification status is displayed in the Account status section at the top right of My FXOpen.
To deposit via available payment options, to withdraw funds or transfer between accounts, your FXOpen eWallet must be verified.
To verify your eWallet:
- Select Settings → eWallet verification in My FXOpen.
- Select the eWallet type:
- Personal: You intend to operate the account as an individual.
- Joint: You intend to trade together with another person and make payments from a joint bank account. During registration we will ask you to specify names, addresses and other information on the Primary and Secondary account owners. Both owners will have equal access to the account.
- Corporate: You intend to trade on behalf of a company and make payments from a corporate bank account. We will ask you to specify the Company Director's name and address and provide additional documents during verification.
- Fill in the form and upload verification documents.
- Click Verify.
When your account is verified, it will be assigned a verification grade.
Account verification normally takes up to 48 hours on business days.
Important: The time required to review your documents and verify your eWallet may increase if you have to re-submit your documents (because the documents were rejected by FXOpen or FXOpen asked you to submit additional documents).